Monday, July 16, 2012

Flash: Unfinished business finished.

Back in June, I gave you 22 links to the letters A through V in Shooting Parrot’s entries for Round 10 of the ABC Wednesday meme.

That was four weeks ago, and I can now finish what I started finish what he started give you the remaining four links for the letters W through Z.

Here they are:

23. W is for Edward Watkin (20 June 2012)
24. X is for Xenophon (27 June 2012)
25. Y is for Irvin Yeaworth (4 July 2012)
26. Z is for Abraham Zapruder (11 July 2012)

Nothing is more satisfying than completing a project.

And nothing is more depressing than ending it with the Zapruder footage of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that it was highly insensitive of my countryman to pick Zapruder to finish his alphabet project. Parrots should have known that some Yanks would later be calling by. Please forgive him as he is a Lancastrian. It is congenital and terminal I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

<b>Always true to you, darlin’, in my fashion</b>

We are bombarded daily by abbreviations in everyday life, abbreviations that are never explained, only assumed to be understood by everyone...